1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A small favor to the Dev Team

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Home Guild, Apr 8, 2009.

1. It's been around for sometime but if someone designs thier home with block steps it causes the 5 tile/space rule to be null and void.It becomes 6 tile rule.
    I'm sure it wasn't intended to do so and probably noone has mentioned it cause they don't know any better.

In the future can you please fix this "bug" 6 space rule?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is not a bug, there are five tiles in front of one house and one tile behind the other making 6 tiles. There is nothing wrong with the placement.

3. Speaking the Truth

Speaking the Truth Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No you're wrong and he's right.
    In the front it should be 5 tiles but with certain stairs it becomes 6.
    My guild had access to a house like this when no one could place stuff we changed the stairs and got a castle down.

4. Yes,i can recall many times a certain guild used this tactic to block castle/keep spots from going.
    I had to recently pay my neighbor to change his steps untill i replotted and then he changed them back.

5. I place homes,i sell homes,i do idocs and have been for many years.
    I don't make stuff up just to make a thread.
    I challenge you to goto test center,place a home make block steps then use another acct or a friend and have him try and place in front of you.It will only place at 6 tiles not 5.
    It's a small problem but a bug indeed.

ps.There is 5 space rule front and back not 5 in front and 1 in back,sir.

6. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Haha, what? That's not how it works.

7. Anyone else find this issue?