1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] A Small Piece of Blackrock

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ianubisi, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ianubisi

ianubisi Guest

I've picked up about 10 or so of these over the last month of mining. Does this represent anything of value to anyone any more? As best as I can tell via http://www.uoguide.com/ there is some small value to random infection of a nearby monster, and apparently that may be currently broken.

Any thoughts on this? Trying to decide if I should throw them on a vendor. If so, can anyone suggest a price?

2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It does seem to be broken i have not seen an infected in many months now :(
    i loved to hunt the black boxes off them, Oh well if you want to sell them on a vendor i have seen them recently selling between 5-50k gold each hope that helps

3. Lord Finesse of LS

Lord Finesse of LS Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure you can still use them for the " Armegeddon" spell also. I've collected like 100 of these from the cavern of the discarded. Most likely from miners who dont notice the small pieces of blackrock, oh well.. :)