1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] A small question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Edward of LS, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Edward of LS

Edward of LS Guest

Can the Vesp Mus pieces be unravelled? Example: Blackthorns Kryss, Chaos Shield ect.
  2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Pretty sure they can be, not that I ever would lol. I don't think you can imbue any of it (I tried the JHoC, didn't let me imbue it), but its worth the try if you really wanted to unravel things from the community collections.
  3. Gowron

Gowron Guest

You should be able to, but with as timely and costly the investments are to get them, why would you want to?

If you were looking to get rid of it, I would think selling it and buying the relic fragments would work better.
  4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

In fact, if on Origin, I would trade relic frags for some of the vesper stuff lol, but it looks as though the OP is on Lake Superior.
  5. Edward of LS

Edward of LS Guest

It was more a wondering than a plan, we were talking about it because a friend wanted to get a Blackthorn Kryss of Demon slaying and kept pulling the arachnid slayer. Must have 4 or 5 and was going to toss them. He ended up trading them for some other things, but was wondering if they would unravel.
  6. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    You should be able to test on the test center. If nothing has changed, every char starts with 1 mill points on every collection/donation npc.