1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a sort bit of information

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by sirTEDLEY, Feb 28, 2008.

1. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

seeing we cant use the word news id like to add this to whats been going on

ive been seeing alot more vets coming back which is great

ive seen alot more homes poping up [​IMG]

its nice to see alot more people getting along in the game [​IMG]

lets keep this going i like to see luna and brit full its awsome [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I DID submit a little ramble about this basic subject for the heck of it, but up to Mana if she posts it.

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aye it is..But Im still a firm believer in Nuking Luna....Bring the people back home! [​IMG] to brit bank [​IMG]

4. Sky-byte

Sky-byte Guest

I'm seeing a little more people hanging around brit bank, maybe it will make a comeback

...although I could be wrong...

5. i make it a point to travel to brit bank just as much as i travel to luna, theres always atleast a few people there and i would love to see everyone banking there again

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ted... um... I don't see it bro. 3 18x18 house plots fell in zento in the last few weeks. Call me pessimistic but that's a bad sign isn't it?

UO is not dying though.

7. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

yes i understand what your saying but the reason i made this post was because 5 friends have came back in this last week [​IMG]

they say once your born in a place yuo can never leave and if you do leave youll always come back [​IMG]