1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Sorta New/Buy/Sell Post

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I logged on to Siege yesterday for the first time in a long time. It was so cool seeing my pet ossies that were aquired years ago. Purchased another home in Moonglow today - NE of where I used to live on the coast - due west of the Moonglow docks.

I'm looking to purchase some cool looking chests - either the colored metal ones from shipwrecks or the metal ones that come from paragons. I also think that I want to sell both the Royal Leggings and Samurai Helm that used to be blessed.

I've no clue what stuff is worth here other than to say that I saw barbed leather being offerred at 150gp/yard - like 2.5-3X more than what I remember.

I'm also in the market for a "very" top end shelf kryss. The minimum requirements are that it be either equal or better than my Cold Forged Blade. SC/NP is required.

Look forward to seein everyone in game.

Jack Nickelson

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've got both shipwreck chests and colored t-hunter chests, name your poison

The only ones not available are black and white :)

3. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Hi,

Have a look at the 'Where to shop' sticky thread for a rough guide to resource prices.

I assume you are aware that the formerly blessed helms/leggins can each be turned in for a soulstone token?

4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Thanks for that heads up. I had no clue that you could do that.

Jack Nickelson

5. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I remember you! Welcome back!

We did business back then, though you will not remember me. If you need anything a regular joe can get, let me know.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Welcome back.

7. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

No idea what to offer. Just tell me what realistic price you want for them and we'll hook up today or tomorrow. I'm a 3rd shift EST worker from the hook up standpoint. Thanks - I really need to get organized. I left here bein a 3D person and entered the 2d world - backpack and bank are complete messes and I still haven't figure out how much money I have.

Jack Nickelson

8. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Could someone tell me where to redeem these? With char makeover I'm gonna do I seriously need a couple. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

9. Hoffs

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Go to Carmela the 7AE trade-in girl located at the guard tower just SW of West Brit Bank. I think you just need to have the item in the top level of your backpack and you should be asked whether you wish to exchange it (you have a choice of soulstone, charger or heritage token - take the soulstone). Be wary of thieves. It is probably best to take them one at a time whilst using your Siege Bless.

You can also turn in formerly blessed Holy Swords and Shamino's Crossbows for a heritage token (gives nice deco items).

10. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Accualy i had thought you turned it into the guy inside britian big bank.... tavel agent?* not sure but i turned something in at britian bank so i donno try there.... just so you know the tokens here are worth quite a bit of gold... great for helping you along....*

11. Hoffs

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The travel agent is to turn in advanced character and character transfer tokens, both of which are useless here on Siege.