1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Special Note for Xel

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Tina Small, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Xel, look for Flint's Pungent Brew on Retribution. Be sure to drink it. I guarantee you'll become so addicted to it you'll wish you could get it by the barrel.

(Note, the quest it comes from is supposed to be repeatable but for now may appear to be a one-time only quest. Until that's fixed, please make sure you don't drink your own batch of the brew until you are in the company of some really good friends....lots of them and in a nice cozy location in Fel.)

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think Xel has enough addictions (sake, nudity, being crazy) HE DOESN'T NEED MORE!!! :p

3. Zyron

Zyron Guest

dont forget he likes to stare at bums more than all....

mostly his own bum...

and mine >.<

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Everyone. You buggers can look at my bum all day and night. I won't be offended, and I respect that! Now, let's all drink alcoholic (or non-alcoholic beverages if you're under age) and play Texas Hold'em! WOO HOO! :shots:

5. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Xel, Xel, you didn't take the bait.

I guess you need more clues. So here is what Flint's pungent brew is supposed to do: Get the character drunk for a few seconds and cause a drunken aura. The drunken aura will get other creatures (or characters, if in Fel) drunk as well, if they are within melee range.

Flint was last seen near the entrance to the Underworld on Retribution, but he may be taking a break until another publish later this week. You can get to the Underworld via a special gate near Haven or take a boat to the Isle of Fire and find the Underworld entrance off the new beach on the west side of the island, below the new volcano.

6. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail Tina!

I haven't drank the stuff yet, although I've been in the closed beta for a while now. I'll give it a "shot"! GET IT??? I take sake shots, and I'm drinking this Flint's brew in a shot. *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

I'm REALLY interested in Flint's pungent brew now. If anything, I've been testing how flying (as well as the other new skills) adds another dimension to existing templates. I have to admit, it's been VERY interesting. I was also in another closed beta for another game, but I just got back today from a spontaneous trip, so I'll see what's to see on Retribution again. :thumbsup:

7. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Well there's a whole thread there in the beta forum for you to provide feedback. The developer who worked on it was worried that he made things too subtle and no one was realizing what the brew can do.

8. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

After the next publish on Retribution, look for Flint to be standing by a cauldron near the entrance to the Underworld.