1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Special Thanks for the Advisors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by atlantic_MadnesS, Jul 19, 2015.

1. atlantic_MadnesS

atlantic_MadnesS Journeyman

I see a lot of posts everyday about people complaining about this and that and today I’d like to post something different. I’d like to say "Thanks for the Advisors". It is the 2nd time that the Advisor Geralt on Sonoma shard helped me with some difficult issues. Today he spent over 20 minutes helping and teaching me how to safely organize my account between Origin/Mythic Nightmare.

I have to thank @Mesanna for reintroducing this feature to the game... It is nice to see that the people that work for UO, even if they are volunteer’s, they do care about the game and care to help others!! Mesanna, if you happen to read this, I would love to be a part of this program if there is any way I can help. We need to revitalize UO and it can only begin with retaining the players we currently have. This is a good start. Thanks
    advisor.jpg

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I agree, the advisors we have on Origin are pretty amazing! They are always very helpful and courteous, so glad you have good experiences with yours!

KUDOS!

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Our Atlantic advisors are awesome too, especially Advisor Bartman, he is always willing to help people and goes well above and beyond in socializing with the community and doing his best to make UO a better place for all of us! :)

Nails Warstein likes this.
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I wanna see him "do the bartman" someday!

5. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

I spent about 4 days trying to get a gm and got no answer. Sometime last week I got an advisor. He couldn't help me with my problem but he forwarded my request to a gm. 3 min later a gm appeared. I am guessing that Advisors can push your request looked at by a gm quicker than if you had to wait on your own. Overall my first encounter with an Advisor was positive.

6. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

These are the types of posts legends are made from

Well done