1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A spiderweb deed (Sicarii's)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by TheChocolits, Oct 12, 2011.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just a question about this deed, does anyone know how many tiles it takes up? I'm trying to place it on my goza mat and can't seem to be able to, either the tile space is not enough or it just cannot be placed on goza mats?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

when I place raised curtains on goza I need to place all four, maybe this is like that? in which case I have no idea how many need placing for this item :(

4. TheChocolits

Stratics Veteran

Finally figured it out after piling tile by tile on my 2nd floor running in and out of customize menu and one would think it's 1x7 tiles but ohhh no, it's a 4x4 tile! ... Anyways, I finally could place it on my roof only to mistakenly lock down one tile (as breaking it apart u really can't see which part breaks or maybe I didn't break it too far off to tell the difference) now I'm left with an awkward vertical half of the spider web which is practically destroyed if I axe it :wall: ...................... why oh why did they have to disable deeds placed in mid-air without locking button, it's so much harder or rather time consuming to deco now! bah!

(forgive my ranting, I was actually looking forward to getting back on tracks with house designing/deco after coming back to the game .. sigh)

5. TheChocolits

Stratics Veteran

Yes, I had to place all 4x4 goza mat tiles to be able to place the web deed :p