1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Spy's Message to Chief Detective Sheffield

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by EM Vladimere, Mar 8, 2010.

1. EM Vladimere

EM Vladimere Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

A Spy secretly dropped a message to Chief Detective Sheffield on a table in Luna.

"Chief Detective Sheffield,

After much labor involved in gathering information about the Green and Grey Goblins, I have learned they are Cousins and Enemy's of each other.

Someone has hired both the Green and the Grey Goblins to eliminate Ozog Giantfart and his band of Goblins that have been running an Ice Cream Stand at the Luna Bank.

I am still trying to connect Lady Jessica and the Goblins.

I have learned that your assualt on the cave reciently was only part of the true force involved and that the real invasion and take over of Luna is scheduled for the night of Lady Jessica's Trail when all the citizens will be in Yew.

The main invasion force will be gathering at a secret cave the day before (3/10/2010) and if you muster the citizens and do another assult you might be able to save Luna and still have Lady Jessica's Trail as scheduled on 3/11/2010"

Signed,

A Spy

2. Rivi

Rivi Guest

Can we please have a time for this event? Since some players dont wish to know, please use a spoiler to make somone click for the time of the event so that it will be their choice to know. I would really appreciate the time as I can't be on UO all day.

PS Do you know EM Dudley is planning an event on the 10th as well? It is in the Announcement thread for March 8th... :stir:

3. EM Vladimere

EM Vladimere Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Chief Detective Sheffield has communicated with both EM's and picked a time of 9:15pm est

That will give every citizen that wants to go to the earlier event a chance to join in the later event

4. Rivi

Rivi Guest

Many thanks to you Vlad for the information! :thumbup1:

5. EM Vladimere

EM Vladimere Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

The Blaze Tent at the Luna Fairgrounds will be the meeting place again.

Wed 3/10/2010 9:15pm est