1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a statue of...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by peanutbutter, Dec 24, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

lolo, dupre, mondain, anon, juo'nar, crawworth, shamino, mondain, nystul, anon, geoffrey, blackthorn, clanin, relvinian... who else?

where did these come from? what are they for? what are they worth?

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Check the rares forum.
    They know this stuff.
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001

Wetherlocke Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 29, 2008
    Anon, Blackthorne, Clainin, CrawWorth, Dawn, Dupre, Duryn, Finth Desryn, Geoffrey, Gilforn, G'Thunk, G'Splat, Gwenno, Halston Montil, Hartham, Iolo, Jaana, Joye, Julia, Junin Pince, Juo'nar, Katrina, Keeonean, Kyrnia, Lathiari, Mariah, Martoo Saul, Malabelle, Minax, Mondain, Nystul, Relvinian, Sage Humbolt, Shamino, Tyball, Uzeraan, Xendella Kryss

Ok, I know someone has already a posted a link to this, but I'd like to post this as a helpful shortcut as well as a plea to buy many of these. Lost my full collection 4 years ago and am looking to re-build. :)