1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A suggestion for the shadowlords or casca

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Omnius, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We're all mildly distracted by ToT III. You know what would distract we noble adventurers, masterful crafters and humble folks alike?

A turn in for black rock again......

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bring back the blackrock traders!!!!

3. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Blackrock does randomly drop as a ToT arty.. and is accepted for a turn in.. Looks like the Tokuno Imperial Minister of Trade is in on it too.

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Blackrock is not accepted as a turn in.

5. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not this time around? I havent traded anything in yet =/.. Although I am keeping them seperate from the ones i already have..

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I keep getting danged black rock. I don't blow myself up with the stuff that much and I missed the original black rock traders. I'd love to see a sudden return to those devious people.

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Id be happy if they just turned infection back on!!!

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

A return of black rock traders across the realm would allow for more expansive play than the cramped grief play everyone is being subjected to in tokuno. Give us the option of doing our work in felucca or trammel ruleset. When I go farm, I prefer to be far apart from the horrid masses that infect the realm. And when the masses of mere peasents encroach upon my farming territories(of any kind) I enjoy dispatching them quickly and without foul language or annoyance.

It'd be nice if we had an event, like black rock turn in so we could collect the unstable rocks where we prefer.