1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A sun key - what's it for?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jynxx, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

There's a key locked down on Chief Paroxy's island named 'a sun key' anyone know what it's for? I can't seem to find any information on it.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Look on your shard's board and your shard's EM board to see if you can determine if it's event related. If you can't determine such, doesn't mean it wasn't. Sometimes stuff just stays long past an event, by accident or by design.

-Galen's player

3. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

I assumed it was part of a quest item (like Lord Denthe's journal in the Effusion's room) but I couldn't find any info on it.

An EM event seems reasonable, although having it on the Chief's island seems a bit odd. But the Napa EM's haven't bothered to clean up their messes over the years, so I wouldn't be surprised. Our entire shard is littered with leftover garbage from past events.

I grabbed a pic of the key if anyone was curious. sunkeyuo.jpg