1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Tale of Bugs and Valor

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by imported_blesh, Mar 16, 2008.

1. So, early this morning Pariah and I decided to go do some Dreadhorns, like we often do. we get two sets of keys drop one, and nearly the moment we go over we get server message. DOH! So, we take the keys as a loss and await server up. when to our surprise.....

Yup, two dreadhorns.

Pariah and I being ones to never back down from a challenge, we turned it into a little game, I wonder who could solo thier dread the fastest?

And of course, The almighty Pariah is once agian victorious! little brat!

truth be told, I had a head start ::giggle::

I wasnt far behind though, both bodies were present even after i got done looting mine.

Just thought I would share this lovely little tidbit, in all our adventures together, I didnt think a dreadhorn race would be one of our activities. [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

2 Dreadhorns? I think only the 2 of you could manage to pull that one off. LOL Good job you guys.

Thanks for sharing that Blesh, you and Pariah rock!!!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Clearly Duping has now reached every facet of the game.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

wow. *wonders if I will ever have the courage to join a peerless hunt*
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree with thunder, Duping Dreadhorns is bad...BAH BLESH./
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Nicely done
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Dang, excellent job guys. Think I'll make you hunt leaders!
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL they already are and there is a very good reason for that. [​IMG]
  9. *snicker*

You need to get yourself a real man. I could have taken them both down while you cooked me some biscuits in the kitchen.

(nice story Blesh [​IMG])

10. Aww dravecky, dont be jealous [​IMG] hahaha

::huggles hon::

you should log in more often!!
  11. Awww! Stop. Throws the Blesh many ::huggles::