1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Tale Of Honor And Death....Shadow Spawn/Lindsy/Lady Gwen

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I was wandering the lands and Missed a Moongate by seconds...It was Lady Gwen, I gave the Lady a chance to pay my blood tax and she refused, and like good friends and comrades came to give her aid, Lindsey and Shadow Spawn, We battled for many Moons untill a victor was called...

for such and honorable Death Shadow Spawn, your faction suits repayment price will only cost you a blood tax and 1 Heal Keg and 1 Conflag keg for the resources to fight off such massive firepower....and Lady Gwen! you and I will have our day or Reconing my dear...Oh Yes, we will :fight::fight:

Daaa FUDDDD!!!
    LoL

P.S. Good fight and thank you very much, you guys had me knocking on Deaths Door many times with that vicious Dragon

[​IMG]

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

i am still waiting for you fudd :p

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Anytime any place.....:fight::fight:

4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Nice to see some murderous stories posted.

However, that screen grabby is a non-approved third party program! I call hax!

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I will Grab you out of your house at night, and armour ignore you to death now....lol

Unguard--->:fight::fight::fight:

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Sad Tale to tell today....Was out Hunting for blood as usual and Saw Albertus Maximus in his tower, wait for a few moments and he doesnt come out, I leave and he shows at Gate an attackes with him and his Dragon....Of course I stay and fight till the death cause he was fighting honorably as you can with a Dragon...we battle for a while and I dont see him anymore, I go to leave to find another battle and some blood and Bam!!!

Bolla From Albertus/ dragon on top of me, Fanta pops out and start's attacking along with someone else cant remember there name, And the Fudd drops to massive fire power and unable to properly defend against said attack...

its going to be tough to take on such cowardace behavior but the Fudd is up for the challenge.....Grrrrr!!!:fight::fight::fight:

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Stay the course Fudd. I am rooting for you. If you can fare well against tamers, dismounts, voice chat, and what ever they throw at you... It will be legendary.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im swinging for the fences baby! But my plight is, i lost what little faction gear I had, so I had to roll this evening against some tanks... with only GM gear on....doesnt work well for Da Fudd!!

Its going to take me a bit to get silver and gear stored up...it will be a struggle cause i sold everything I had before I left....but I have put fear in the hearts of the timid already kelmo,,, trust me....ROAR!!!

:fight::fight::fight:

Still Fun Baby

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Faction gear is a crutch.

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Not when you have to go against other faction gear....yer screwed....lol

11. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Was me on duracell... Just me and albertus... Nothing wrong with a good gank :) considering you knew i was there... I got your crimmy for you its on my vendor but let me know and i will grab it off for you :)

12. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

see.. my litle friend here fanta, will never come out alone... for a fair figth, .. but we still like him

13. shadowdame

shadowdame Guest

I gotta say fudd, you handed us our behinds... I thought I was doin pretty good...til my belly turned sour(from all the green apples... If only i could've found the bottle of pepto...). The way I hear it, you weren't even geared up fully. In the spirit of freindly adversity, I'll throw in 10k silver on top of those kegs . Of course you can count on a fight from JSV anyime you call out gwen (rasputin). She's sort of the "Den Mother" of our little troop. I couldn't help cursing you a few times as I roamed the land looking for a red healer(did you drag them off? You Wascally Wouge?) .......... As the screen faded to black, I could swear I heard someone whisper..."Be vewwy vewwy quiet...I'm hunting ShadowSpawn...lol Most fun I've had in a while. Welcome back to seige Elmer.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I am not going to except any silver from you, only the Kegs do to all the drinking I had to do to stay alive....GRRRRR!!!

Was Very Fun, and I got lucky as hell, many times i was knowcking on Deaths Door.....just come get your gear so you are back out fighting again man....come get it, or my maid will charge you more for having to keep dusting it off.....lol

15. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

To bad i wasn't there to help my teamates so the hunter could become the hunted! Glad to hear of fun none greedy fights like this! Love to meet you 1v1 on the battlefield elmer!

16. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I will Be back, im currently unable to fight because im farming silver again, do to all the hard recovery time im having getting my gear back.....but ah well! it wont take me long to get 500k silver then all this is no big deal, im a Silver farming Machine!!!!

Good to be back out there in the ring again---->:fight::fight::fight:

18. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

I see you are not farming silver serpents

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

If I was and you came down...you would be dead!.....lol

Everyone knows its me when im farming.....:fight::fight::fight:

To Date!! I have never lost any silver to anyone when I was farming, I have died on my farmer a couple times, but havent lost my Silver and thats the point.....Elmer Fudd is a hunter of Rabbits, Da Fudd knows how to stay elusive!!

So I challange anyone to see if they can get my Silver....lol

You will get a junk LRC suit....lol
    BUT NO SILVER......lol

20. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

21. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'll buy your gear back for ya if you toss me some some silver; will be needing it soon to put another faction mage suit together,