1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a talisman?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by simpleton, Oct 9, 2007.

1. simpleton

simpleton Guest

i have a talisman that does nothing, at all. it has no powers whatsoever, i like it for its total uselessness, but is this common? it is just called
    'talisman'
    thanks!

2. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a few of these, I just looted them off swoops so I would guess they are pretty common.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You'll find them from time to time, the talismans that are found as loot have a significant amount of variance in their mods. From number of mods to intensities. So occasionally there are talismans with only 1 mod, and sometimes 0 mods. But the value on them is nothing due to the fact that they do spawn somewhat frequently and have no applicable use

4. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

I have a talisman that has no mods, and is blessed for my charactor

5. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would LOVE that!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a few of these, I just looted them off swoops so I would guess they are pretty common.

[/ QUOTE ]

Er... I know I havent visited swoops in about a week but they sure don't have talismans as loots, or do they now?

7. rovpilotusn

rovpilotusn Guest

I have yet to loot swoops and NOT get at least one talisman in the time spent there. I got my first talisman in the game when Mondains hit the streets from swoops, so to answer your question: Yes, swoops have always given talismans.