1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] A Thank You is in order!

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Lady_Dark, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Lady_Dark

Lady_Dark Guest

I don't normally follow the threads, or post much, so I didn't have any advanced notice of what was coming for us gardeners in SA. I was very surprised when I basketed my harvest of seeds and found they stack.

I just want to say thank you all who were involed in this effort, and I would hug you all if I could. You have made this gardener VERY VERY happy!

Thank You All!:thumbup:

Lady Dark

2. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

hear hear
    *raises glass*
    :thumbup:

3. Masuri

Masuri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seconded - the gardening improvements over the last year are very much appreciated. It'd been neglected for too long before that!

4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I just wanted to add a super-huge THANK YOU for the last patch... I don't know if you guys have noticed, but seeds are now stacking as they come off of the plant... no more using UOA to move them or giving yourself carpal tunnel!

5. Hyssmaye

Hyssmaye Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

YAY yes I noticed seed stacking was updated - HURRAY!!!!! Also, I was able to clip all of the old plants I hadn't previously been able to!

:heart::heart::heart: THANKS SAKKARAH!!!! :heart::heart::heart: