1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A thank-you to GM Bru___

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Zog historian, Dec 18, 2010.

1. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

(We're still not permitted to name GMs, even positively?)

With no armor and no spells, my resists were stuck at -15/0/0/0/0. My experience with GMs in 12 years has been less than impressive, and I was dreading a canned "Please check the knowledgebase" brush-off that would necessitate multiple pages. Several years ago, a GM even threatened to ban me, when I paged twice more after it was clear he didn't know what he was doing.

It took three hours in queue, but GM B fixed my resists. So my thanks to him.

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yea I had the same "problem" my resists was stuck at +8 0 0 0 0 with no armor or spells on, and I had a GM come and "tickle" me well:)

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Even for Positive things, they say don't mention names because he sets a very bad example to the Other GM-DoNothings and might get 'm fired.

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm a zog fan too.

5. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In the last two months, I had the same problem on two different char on two different shards and a GM fixed the issue right away.

I had another issue with some debuff spells not timing out and was instructed by a GM to have someone recast the same spells on me and that would take care of the problem. I was sceptical that that would work, but tried it anyway and it did the trick.

So---Yes....the GMs can be helpful:)

6. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I too just had a great visit from a long time GM i wont mention the reason for the visit or the name of the GM obviously, but I know many people have met this GM and the whole situation reminded me of the old days when GM's cared. Sadly i could not leave a great review for the GM since the link in the email and webpage is broken from to many complaints.

Cheers to the GMs that do their jobs and go above and beyond to help us in Sosaria!!