1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Thank You To Siege Mods For Merging My Stratics Names from Pwn to Soul!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Mar 13, 2009.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I want to give a shout out to Siege Perilous Mod's for helping me out. I had forgotten my old stratics name SoulWeaver and had no longer access to the email. They finally got the power from the gods to allow them to merge my old name with my current one. I want to say a good ol' thank you...

So you all know there will be no more Pwnography! Someone paged on me in game untill the name was changed so I decided to have Siege Moderator's torture the high end admin mods to help me get my old stratics name! Hooo Rahh Mods!

[​IMG]

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Commenting on mod actions is a bannable offense. You will now be tarred, feathered, made to wear a french maid outfit, and forced to clean Kelmo's bathroom.

3. Goron

Goron Guest

you just made Soulweaver's day :p

4. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Isn't everyone in KOC changing their names to Carbon Copy? I've seen like 4 or 5 of you. Hard to figure out whos who. I found out one is Kage......only way was from his armor. Thanks for the trade by the way. Another is you.....and not 100% sure the rest.

5. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Where you been :( I no longer see you in game anymore!

6. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Oh here's your new sig by the way since you dont want to be with us, play with us and be emo against us!

[​IMG]

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh stop being so dramatic. I don't play production UO anymore period. I'm actually in the process of selling off two of my three accounts.