1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A thanks to EM Takako

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Samaira, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to throw it out there... a huge thanks to EM Takako for stepping in at the last minute and making sure us Oceanians got to have the Exodus event last night. All complaints about the nature of the reward aside, I think I speak for everyone who attended when I say it was hugely entertaining, well paced and well run.

You're welcome to join us again anytime, Takako (especially if you bring another Crimson Dragon with you lol).

Juztme and Tjalle like this.
  2. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Agree in full! The event on Oceania was much nicer than on Atlantic, the smaller crowd (32 in total) made the event much more inclusive. EM Takako (aka Dupre) was great in waiting for all to be at the right spot before progressing with each step, so no one missed out on the 'storyline'. He/she also made a point of wandering around the dungeon checking on the progress of each 'small' group whacking away on various bits of wall and cheering encouragement and then waited til all were 'done' with wall bashing before spawning the boss. It was refreshing to see an EM actually ensure all were able to be included rather than the normal rush, and if you are a few screens behind, 'too bad' kind of event.

I think most people there would agree it was a really great event, although I am glad the spawn rate in the dungeon was a little reduced, lol, took us 2.5 hrs as it was!

3. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed, MissE. I've been gone a while, the last event I attended was the Shadowlords mess and I remember struggling to keep up between lag and getting lost. The pacing of this event (and, as you say, the spawn scaled to fit our numbers) was pretty much spot-on.

4. anne bonny

anne bonny Guest

I also agree with all comments on above posts, the event was truly one of the best ran ones I have been to.
    My thanks also goes to EM Takako and would love to have him/her back to run some events on Oceania

5. Claydo

Claydo Guest

i also agree with all above comments, event was really appreciated by all Oceania and we would love to have you back EM Takako, and i thought the +5 stat scroll reward was awesome :)

6. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nooooz! Dun stealz our EM! :p heheh..

Fun aside, Glad to hear he/she's doing more to help others and being appreciated for it!
    Keep up the good work! ;)