1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Thief's Life - episode 1

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I recently came back to the game and went digging around from some of my old screen shots. I figured with new technology, i could have some fun with them, and thus, made this video.

Please note, the song used for the video, uses the "F" word a few times, so if that offends you, please do not click this link...

link

You will see that there are screen shots from the past, with video clips of current play. It's too bad, I didn't have video capability 6+ years ago, or I could have corrected these issues, lol.

Anywho, enjoy. I had fun making it, and hope to make more in the future. Thank God, they can only get better. [​IMG] ...la

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I recently came back to the game and went digging around from some of my old screen shots. I figured with new technology, i could have some fun with them, and thus, made this video.

Please note, the song used for the video, uses the "F" word a few times, so if that offends you, please do not click this link...

link

You will see that there are screen shots from the past, with video clips of current play. It's too bad, I didn't have video capability 6+ years ago, or I could have corrected these issues, lol.

Anywho, enjoy. I had fun making it, and hope to make more in the future. Thank God, they can only get better. [​IMG] ...la

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

OMG Where's Chad????

Anyone seen Chad??? This totally made me think of him and realize I haven't seen him.....*sniffles*

But to whoever you are mister theif guy welcome back and I hope you're wishes come true [​IMG]

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

OMG Where's Chad????

Anyone seen Chad??? This totally made me think of him and realize I haven't seen him.....*sniffles*

But to whoever you are mister theif guy welcome back and I hope you're wishes come true [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice Vid Rico! Welcome back [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice Vid Rico! Welcome back [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Trust me, Larisa ... I never met Rico ingame, but he had one heck of a rep. Crazy Joe was another I heard was a riot ingame ...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Trust me, Larisa ... I never met Rico ingame, but he had one heck of a rep. Crazy Joe was another I heard was a riot ingame ...

9. Evil Galad

Evil Galad Guest

Very cool.

I need to get around to doing something like that.

10. Evil Galad

Evil Galad Guest

Very cool.

I need to get around to doing something like that.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

not bad rico, when i realized it was a link to youtube i was really hoping you made a real episode like belan or galads except not told in still images but told with vids.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

not bad rico, when i realized it was a link to youtube i was really hoping you made a real episode like belan or galads except not told in still images but told with vids.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Those will be coming, but I need to get some actual video of me playing. It's harder to catch those great images with a video, than it was when grabbing screen shots...la

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Those will be coming, but I need to get some actual video of me playing. It's harder to catch those great images with a video, than it was when grabbing screen shots...la

15. Classic , Ohh the Vanq day's , It was so fun back then trying to get that awesome wep..

16. Classic , Ohh the Vanq day's , It was so fun back then trying to get that awesome wep..

17. Is that new Linkin Park? I don't think I've heard that one.

18. Is that new Linkin Park? I don't think I've heard that one.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeppers...la

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeppers...la

21. I'll have to pick that one up. I like that song.

Unless of course the rest of the CD is like the other Linkin Park ones and most of the songs suck...

22. I'll have to pick that one up. I like that song.

Unless of course the rest of the CD is like the other Linkin Park ones and most of the songs suck...