1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A third key question

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Mysterylabs, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Mysterylabs

Mysterylabs Guest

I can not get a hit off with casters to get the third key. Does anyone know if another character gets the third key if they can pass that to someone else? I know the blue and red one dissolve when you try to pass them.

Thanks

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know, but Draconi mentioned that only the top-damager getting a key was a bug - everyone involved should get one.

3. the yellow key will also be destroyed if you try to hand it to someone.

4. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

Blade spirit scrolls? Can you use them? Spellweaving also has summons? low skill for either my crafter can use blade spirit scrolls with like 35 real magery. Mod spellbook, ring and bracelet.

5. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Just stand on the spawn location of it, have chain lightning spell ready, hit it on yourself as soon as it spawns:)

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You can't get it as a caster? really? I can't TARGET the damn thing because I choose to play a dexer.

7. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

Wither if you have it... that's how i did it.

8. Mysterylabs

Mysterylabs Guest

No no, I can't get a hit on it, cause there are too many casters around me. Everyone is casting EV's and I have no magery. Im on my second set of keys (towards the end) and have yet to succeed. I dont know how someone with swords can get in there.

9. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hint:
    The thing seemed to spawn exactly in the same place and after a fixed amount of time.So use your clock.Used fire field and ev's ,had no eval,only 110 magery.First got a cloak,later after i partied up with some random person received a key.
    Ouch,you are on a non caster.Did read it after i posted.Perhaps pots would work.Or scrolls with +magery jewells and spellbook.