1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A thought... "celebrity" roast night?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe once a month, we could get together and roast one of the shards "celebrities. Who would you want to "roast"? Do you think the roasties are up for the abuse? Just a random thought.

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i thought that was the purpose of these forums... to roast others [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A very nice idea.

Siege could vote for the celebrity nominees by using a public bulletin board in different vendor shops in different towns during a specified time period. The nominee with the most votes is roasted.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* It could be fun. I would like to do it at the pub in Iantown. I would not want to miss roasting Haward

5. can lat imagine da smell that would come off him .....ewww....

6. I'll bring the white-out!

7. !!!!

only after we roast lat wit pepper and jonnhy's

8. Guest

Guest Guest

lol im down for that.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Heh, I would not miss your roast either. *laughs*

10. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

I think King Ed would be on the top of my list. Then i'de follow up with another tamer hehe.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I am not sure King Ed would sit still for a roasting. I could be wrong.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Zounds!

Hot! Hot! HOTTTTT!!!!!

*runs around in circles with flames coming from rear, sits down in freshly cut hole in the ice*

13. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Totally down for it, giving or receiving... itd be like my first date with Puffy

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Haward, this event was invented for you and me. I look forward to it. No GMs are allowed.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Let's not roast siege people tho.

How bout Tony Romo?

16. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

or hieth ledger... no...? ok... its still to early for that one [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Roasting YOU would have to be done with ...utmost style !!

That way when tis all over ye can shout.............

you love my style !

[​IMG]

*nods as she puts Black Rain into a skewer atop a roasting pit* ..stylishly done of course ! [​IMG]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

*adds*

I can see us all gathering kindling wood, and some black cloth cut up just right and slapping a WYRM on the fire warmly to roast his arse...............

but he would probably just shout...

"GASP GASP"

and then he would perhaps no show or chicken out like he did for Ladies Night Out event.. he just seems not a very warm snuggly co operative sort for shard events, all reclusive acting bardic playin some rl guitaric lute, just GASPing off alone, somewhere .... ?

19. your right there....he would be a no show.

20. <blockquote><hr>

Maybe once a month, we could get together and roast one of the shards "celebrities. Who would you want to "roast"? Do you think the roasties are up for the abuse? Just a random thought.

[/ QUOTE ]
    If you expect people to stand around and verbally abuse people then I believe
    your idea is an Explosion, FlameStrike, and Corp Por away from working.
    Just forget this idea...
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix