1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) A Time for Celebration * TOWN FUND PARTY

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by York_Siege, May 12, 2014.

1. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

A Time for Celebration * TOWN FUND PARTY

Where: Skara Brae Community Center (south of the bank)

When: Wednesday 14th 4 pm east coast

A Massive Donation came in from the Town Fund to fund the next term’s trade deal. This is a monumental accomplishment that should be recognized. That is why I ask the other governors to step forward and honor this with parties throughout the kingdom for the rest of the week. Skara will start this series of events into Motion. I hope to see another governor set plans in motion for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and or Sunday.

Skara will be hosting for about 2 hours. There will be games (throwing daggers, drinking contest, a fishing contest, etc…) this is a great opportunity for recruiting for our shard and the guilds/factions on siege. I hope to see representatives from guilds/factions and a Truce situation for event.

I will be handing out checks, boats, and other rarities that could be use by new players or sold for a modest profit for veteran players

Thank you all

York

Governor of Skara Brae

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Anybody heading to the Moonglow or Vesper parties should probably avoid getting too tipsy... Then again, those spiders may be evil incarnate bent on global domination but there AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE AN ARACHNID PARTY, CAUSE AN ARACHNID PARTY DON'T STOP, YO.

3. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Really Wulf? Im really starting to get tired of this.

Ill take up Friday if possible York for say.. 3pm Eastern in the building behind the bank.

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Regardless of your take on recent events, bad things will happen to the unwary in those towns.

Do you disagree?

5. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Yes I do! This wasn't my event! It wasn't my fault I cant help it if a Rabbid Mongbat deseased the whole town. I tried. And not every single event I have done turned out bad.

startle likes this.
  6. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Sounds Great.
    Any other governors want to step up and take a day? it can be what ever time you would like.

7. crossandmore

crossandmore Adventurer

*Instructs his army of spiders* Yes,the One named Wulf...perfect specimen for your thousands of offspring,my cherish..what?He already is?Oh my!
    On the Party note-my shift this week forces me offline just when people start showing up,I do love a proper party. Vesper ' ll arrange for an in promptu asap, to be held at the Marsh Halls. (Anything to get people to come there,heheh)

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Those spiders are for personal use and completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

9. crossandmore

crossandmore Adventurer

Sorry,but you seem just a little too eager to lay the blame wherever,I sense you have a hidden agenda...

10. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I'm uncomfortable with you being so interested in my hidden... agenda.

My hidden... agenda is nobody's business but my own, and those I choose to share it with. Also, an unfortunate leak to an online website that deals with candid shots of people's hidden... agendas, but what's done is done.

11. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I was not aware that the photographers for said website used macro lenses.... Live'n'learn I reckon. :cool:

12. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

There's really no better way to create a 1280000000000x1024000000000 panoramic image than a macro lens.

13. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Aye, and as you know, they're also good for small subjects...