1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] A toggle for Object handle filter

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by TheGrayGhost, Jul 18, 2009.

1. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Would be nice if SA could have a toggle made for the Object handle filter so that we don't have to change it in the user settings each time we need to. Ctrl+Shift can be a wonderful thing at times, but the method of changing what it shows is a bit ackward and time consuming considering how many times the need to change the filters settings arises.

Maybe one similar to the BB_Enhanced's or maybe even just add it to the input binding list so that we can assign a key to toggle it.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
  3. Hey... I was wondering about the same thing. Great idea.

Or at least a way to assign them to different key bindings.
  4. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Shameless Bump, sorry :(.

Is no one else interested in this? Past few days this has become increasingly more annyoing. Any kind of toggle would be fine as long as it was something I didn't have to open menus for every time.
  5. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    I loved that feature in BBE.
  6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I'm definitely interested in a toggle or something. Having it only in the user settings is just not feasible.