1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] A Torn Note

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Olahorand, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    after my last week experience with such a piece from an event years ago I think I ask for advice here.
    I have a complete sheet of Torn notes locked down in a house, which I need to clean up, since I relocate from Felu to Tram on that shard.
    On another shard I had a single Torn note, which I too wanted to move within the house. So I retrieved it, but it must have some kind of self destruction code in it, since it almost immediately disappeared from backpack.
    I remember also, that it was tricky to get them out of the backpack, as the event was still running.
    So how do I move this complete set from one house to the other, is there any known way?
  2. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    May i ask how did u get those torn notes out of bank/backpack I still have some of those notes stuck in bank on one of my characters They are NO DROPP NO TRADE items