1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A tought of ages

Discussion in 'UHall' started by phoenix11, May 1, 2010.

1. phoenix11

phoenix11 Guest

This question is directed At U.O E.A and whoevers involved, As your client base decreases What are you going to do with those bosses and all that new and now old land that most people dont even care to go to anymore (Ooops you make an event one exeption) then they go there. Granted all the Bosses can be soloed by the right templates, But for most people(witch is most of your cient's) They have to try to get A group, And mostly they cant (Time of day or night thing) Give me 50 icesnakes for A chance at A staff Dont give me dont give me 100 navries for A chance at A Tangle ( I got 4 btw).
  2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
  3. Aran

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Apr 1, 2000
    I've never had issues finding people in UO. What server do you play on that you can't find people to do stuff with?
  4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
  5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

TP... for my bunghole?
  6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find the periods nor the dictionary you used, so I added you to my ignore list.
  7. phoenix11

phoenix11 Guest

You pretty much got A chat room with moving pixles, Thats ending what are you gona do now?