1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Uber

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Howdy everyone.
    I'm working on making a uber, i already know im making it a sellbot then cashbot uber.

What should i do, make the sell then cashbot, or do them both at the same time?

Also, if anyone would like to help me train, please Ask me!

Sean

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A sell uber with the laff of a cash uber wouldn't be much of a sell uber. I'd work sell first.

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'm in the process of making a cash uber. I am skipping sell completely. I want the least amount of laff possible when starting cash and that won't happen if I have 5 laff from maxing sell. If you have 5 laff from sell then you won't have much of a cash uber with that advantage.

4. Well some people have a sell and then cash -i want to do that

5. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats what I did on my first one, maxed sell first, I'm still working on maxing cash on her. I guess I should have read this post before I replied to the other one.

Fishing, sell your fish at 9 new species so that you have plenty of room to not have to sell a bucket before you finish your suit tasks.

Tasks: Task hunt for suit tasks all over if you have to to avoid taking laff tasks. Some people dont know that tasks can be found in any shop. One advantage of this is you only have to turn in the 1st completed task to get a new one in shops. (I also use this trick regularly so I always have a quick TU avail on my big toons.) My cash uber had to get 50 money bags on the street so that she wouldnt fill another cash task first getting her last suit piece without more laff.

Hmm thats all I can think of right now. *shrugs*

6. Well it helps! I now know what to do.

7. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh good, glad I could help. :)