1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A unknown place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ulius, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Ulius

Ulius Guest

Hello. It may seem strange but i am searching for one place in the l2 map but i dont know what is his name.I think its a one room like a temple.Its big and it has 1 big locked door at the other side of the entrance.I think there are 2 big doors at left and right (when you enter).The entrance is with no door but with few stairs(comming down).There is nothing in the center of the room i mean there is no altar or something like that.As for mobs i dont remember what mobs were there(if there was any).As i said i think this is not a part of bigger complex its only one room temple-but i may be wrong.The place is with the shape of a square.Any idea where is this place(whats his name)?