1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by sir TEDLEY, Oct 23, 2009.

1. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008

lord kurdren & lady saphire wish for all to join them as they become bound
    by the bonds of love .

this sacred event will be held this sunday , october 25th at 3pm pst for all
    to see as a part of the official grand opening of the new fair grounds .

EM Fiorella will be presiding over the blessed event along with sir tedley to give his blessing as requested by the happy couple .

and may we all have fun and safe travels :)
  2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

the very best of luck, and happy hunting to the loving couple,beware honeymooning in the abyss try farmernashes fields for aparty favor, all manners of things pop up while trying to retrieve his pitchfork,got 2 ballems myself no raptors :(
  3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

will there be food and ale at this wedding?? :D
  4. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    I will try to go, If you guys need anything let me know, also I found 8 more roses so if you need them let me know.

5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Wish I got some pics of the wedding...my camera got ate UGH..time to find a new one..

The wedding tho was great!!! Very well done..

Now if someone just stopped using my bear fur as a tissue...