1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A Valorite Cloak

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Vortimer, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

Found this in a bag in my house... Does not have 3% phys resist

2. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

just out of curiosity!

Is this the vet reward cloak??? just a valorite bandana was sold recently and i was wondering just how bandanas and cloaks got to be made of valorite?

4. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

Here is a pic of it.

[​IMG]

5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a blessed 2nd year Gold Robe with no physical resist. I've been told they are rare...how rare, no idea, just rare. December, 2007 I was offered 2.5mil for it while bank sitting one night. No one has ever offered on it before or since. I got it out of a chest of Vet rewards (other cloaks and robes with resists on them) from an IDOC I had done earlier in 2007, so i have no idea where it would have even come from.

6. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

I got mine from an idoc along time ago... i wish someone could give me a good value on it lol.

7. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

That fact that is has the "A" in its name makes it rare, the no resists is just a bug, but people do collect buged items, so its kinda a double rare. Its really hard to place a value on it tho, it basicly depends on the collecter and how much they would be willing to pay.

Personaly I would take no less then 10 mill for it and if posted for bids it could fetch alot more then that, doubtful but you never know with an item like that it comes down to finding two dif people who really want it that will bid each other up.