1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a Valorite Robe + a Valorite Cloak (NO +3 Phys) ... oldschool?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Valen667, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Valen667

Valen667 Guest

Hi there [​IMG]

a friend of mine gave me his 96months old account and i found some interesting Stuff there:

a Valorite Cloak + a Valorite Robe, both of them do NOT HAVE the +3 physical Tag and they don't give the +3 physical resi ( i tested it lotsa times [​IMG] )

I think those two are very old oldskool, because they have the 'a' Tag, and they don't give the +3 physical Resist.

I want to sell them (Drachenfels - DF)!

My Questions:

- are they worth anything? if yes, how much exactly? did they sell anywhere else ? (i have bids ranging from 150k to 20Mill. a piece)
    - who wants to buy? [​IMG]

Thank you in advance

Valen

P.S.: I can post pictures for them later this day, if you wish, i'm at work atm.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

wow 20 mill sounds good.

as far as i remember, some are bugged cloaks/robes, which you can page and get fixed, and some were just dyed the valorite colour, and when AOS came in they got named "a valorite" even though they only valorite in colour.

3. Valen667

Valen667 Guest

ah, i forget: They have the "3year Veteran Reward Tag" .. so i don't think they're just colored. And well, the acc. is 96months old, i think my friend had chosen them, when the reward system was going live...

4. Soam414

Soam414 Guest

you need to take that 20mil and run with it.