1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a very very bad day keep us in you hearts

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by The Ice Phoenyx, Apr 26, 2008.

1. to all who do or do not know shadowstarstear and stormphoenyx please to what ever higher power you see as your own wish us well as this Monday is a very hard day for myself and will be rough for storm. it is the 20th anniversary of my father being brutally murdered when i was 9 years old so im going to not be my chipper over talkative self for a few days and may not be around for a while as this is a big marker and there is still allot unresolved in the matter so im not sure i will be myself for awhile please hope for the pain and sorrow that i know will try to drowned me to pass swiftly thank you all for making this shard a home the likes of such i have never known in uo until now take care origin until our return
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am sorry for your loss.