1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Warning about Omnious - finglonger, Bombcakes or whoever you go by...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Jove, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jove

Jove Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Unfortunately in our world there are people that will look you in the eye and lie straight to your face. The way of a liar is to reaccuse somebody else or even result to violence on some level. Poor little fella, did somebody ask you to remove your vendors because they had heard about some of your goings on? Did that hurt your poor little feelings to think that somebody actually found out about you and didn't want you present in their home on any level? If you choose to believe lies you will always be lied too and if you choose to hang around people who lie expect to be the recipient on some level. Good luck to you guys with this poor little fella.

2. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Re: A Warning about Omnious - Sorcon, finglonger, Bombcakes or whoever you go by...

once again, can anyone provide proof?

Not like I really care, but if you're accusing someone, it helps to have proof.

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Re: A Warning about Omnious - Sorcon, finglonger, Bombcakes or whoever you go by...

Omnious didn't seem to post any proof; just posted a whine like a little school Girl, who found out that no one likes her.

4. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What a very insightful comment...

Thanks for postingrolleyes:

5. Jove

Jove Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It happened. There are no hidden cameras in UO and the fact that you pointed out "if you allow somebody access to your house etc..." only proves that you know exactly what is going on and are trying to redirect it. The way some of you people choose to play this game is extremely sad, makes me wonder if you go out in the real world and try to hustle people or would you if there were no repercussions like there are in UO. What a sad world we truly live in....

6. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Um, i don't know what happened. I don't play legends ATM, nor do I even know these COWS guys at all.

I understand you're upset. I believe you just pointed out that you allowed someone access to your house/items, and they looted it?

I agree it's extremely lame. Yet, you have to blame yourself too. If you keep shady company, expect them to stab you in the back.

7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I grow tired.

*sighs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.