1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A way to make old dungeons and monsters exciting again!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ChReuter, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Just bring back horse stam... Does anyone else miss this?

Note: I also miss when where ever you stabled your pet was also where you had to pick it up..Remember when Skara was only behind glow and brit in population?

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Phew. I thought you were going to ask to repopulate the dungeons with slimes, rats and snakes.

-Lorax

3. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ah might even make some tamers a business out of pet training for a fee.
    While working skill up train some rides up to max stam and sell hmmm. Sounds good but for some reason I don't think it'd go over well.

4. Nothing that makes the game more challenging will be well received by the current playerbase.

I don't understand why they don't just start everyone with unlimited gold and the ability to just adjust your skills and stats to whatever you want.
    rolleyes:

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

****, bring back horse stam? Not even the classic shard peeps have thought of that one I bet ;) going to be funny if UO ever makes one and everyone slowly backpedals the **** out of there ;D.

But yeah I remember both, haha, I also remember when the first person I knew only from Ren had played three full years, the first person to have played without "Fel" for three whole years and entitled to an Ethy horse. Damn did that make me feel old.

6. Of course we have...pay attention. :)

Never. The game used to have some challenge to it...that's why so many people quit.

In a society of 'Me, me, me, now, now, now' some of us want the slow path...the challenge.

If everyone could just take an escalator to the top of Mt. Everest, no one would climb it.

Entitlements have destroyed UO.

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

They did that ?