1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a weathered journal and a llama.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lug, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Lug

Lug Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 16, 2003
    I was training my llama for the up coming legends monthly pet fights and decided to try to read and grasp the contents of the event book "a weathered journal". I'm not much of a reader, as you mght have guessed by my name, but found its contents to be interesting enough to read all 25 pages!

While reading I was shocked and often repeated what I just read aloud only to have my newly trained llama reply "no, they dont mean that... when they say "reunit the shards" they aren't talking about the servers. They are talking about shards of the gem of immortility... aah hello?!"

Of course I know that llama and dont speak to me in that tone. I dont care if I did tame you in the valley, but if they don't mean the real servers why would they talk about "moongates and teleportation technology, moonstones and permanent moongates" if not to reunit the "shards"?

Listen genuis, when they talk about it in the book, its because its a book thats ment to be put on a shelf and to be forgotten - not to be read seriously. Are we finished yet, I gotta recall to brit and enroll in my advanced magery class before it gets to late - cuz im gonna ownz some llama arse this weekend! Also hook me up with some gold bro. I'll swing by the stable and pickup a new staddle with more padding so you dont destroy my back when you ride me next time, ok slim-jim?

*stunned lug reaches for some gold*

Anyone else read the journal if so, what do you think it all means?
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001