1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a weird cfo run

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by james64468, Jul 30, 2009.

1. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I did not know the group i was going with did a glitch that made the CFO go faster. I ended up losing my friend it kicked her off. I never heard of that glitch ever. I guess I go with friends more often when i CFO lol.

2. What do you mean by faster? This thread doesn't really make sense without explaining it some.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Be careful what you say, though. Glitches cannot be described here in a manner where they can be replicated.

4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It went very fast during the cog round and the CFO Battle. The CFO battle took like 20 min for whole time. I never seen a battle that went that fast.

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable

20 minutes? That's about standard, isn't it?

6. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

20 minutes seems about normal. Were you in a quiet district? Maybe there wasnt any lag or something.....I don't know :redx:

7. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

the record for cfo is 100 in 24 hours.

8. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Is this record by one person? One district?

9. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

It was a group with a core of 5 toons others came and went during the 24 hours. There is a post in the archives on ttc ill try to run it down and link it. There is also somewhere there a post that listed all time records for toons.

10. Trish

Trish Certifiable

You can't link to there on here, because their site violates our RoC. I can confirm it though, if it's who I think it was. Vick?