1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] a wooden door stuck in a box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by The Home Guild, Jan 30, 2009.

1. i love to collect these type of items and was wondering how much would one go for? i saw on a vendor and they want 40m for the door.
    is that a good price? i never saw one before

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I (personally) think it is a bit much .. I t is not as bad as some of the replica's have been in resent weeks ...

Cheers ... PoCove

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Peoples price on there replicas have been taking the p*ss LOL...

THEY MUST BE LIVING IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND....

This is permanant- staying forever- can u imagine prices 6 months doen the line...i have been paying a hefty 2m for deco and replicas this week but only becuase like most iam tooooooo inpatiant to wait longer!!!!! LOL

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

True they will drop ALOT in price, im already seeing them go from 20 to 6 just for shrouds and weps for 1mill now but on the other side of it, people will get bored as EVERYONE is farming them atm so within a month or 2 they'll be dropping 1 a day not 10 a day like now :D

*EDIT sorry to hijack the thread, gussing no one really knows what a good price for them are. Im shocked that 1 year ago they were worth 500k and now this talking recently of 10s of million for them [wishes id kept all mine!!]

5. this isn't a replica.
    This is a wooden door from a home stuck in a box.