1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A worthy proposition quest. Can someone explain this to me?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Marshall Inc., Dec 9, 2009.

1. I read in another thread that it gives daemon claw as a reward but couldn't find any information when I searched for it. I'm looking for things like the task required, where to get the quest, and if possible, confirmation on the reward given. Thanks :)
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    "Aliabeth the Tinker in the tinker shop in Royal City (Ter Mur facet) offers a quest called "A Worthy Proposition" that asks for one Elven Fletching and 10 bamboo flutes"

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

whoa! I missed that thread ... seems UOGuide has nothing on the Ter Mur/SA quests and NPCs.
  4. You know, I even read that thread, which started me on the search for this quest information. Somehow I missed the first part which explains it and then ignored the thread entirely when it came up in search results. Thanks for pointing it out for me.
  5. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Found the daemon claw as a reward from killing the Slasher of Veils, not certain if 1 per every corpse though as I only got it twice but was fighting with a group and we killed a few