1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Wrist Watch, and other items..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rykus, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Rykus

Rykus Guest

My son was looking around on some other shards on one of my accts, and found a bunch of old chars I made like 9 yrs ago. They all have unchosen AoS items, and a holiday ticket that has a Wrist Watch as an option. They also have a bunch of noobified clothes, weapons, and items like a sextant, or crafting items.

Are any of these items worth anything on non-Siege shards? I would assume the AoS items would sell pretty well, but do people still collect things like old prize tickets, or items like the Wrist Watch?
  2. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Unclaimed AoS gifts can sell QUITE well, and here is why: If you were to use a name change token, and then choose the reward, that name would be given. With so much gold out, people will gladly pay for a token+ 10m or so for a pair of sandals with their name on them.

I had 4 unchosen AoS rewards and made a quick 40m off em.
  3. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Oh sweet! I have 5 chars on Atlantic, originally created for x-shard trading in 2000 or so. At the time I must have had a GREAT imagination, as they are named:

I also have a few on Pacific, but I was apparently in a better mood when I made those. The first one in the list was Phil McCrack, followed by The Grinch.. I lol'd a little when I saw that.. :)

Thanks for the info!