1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Water Troughs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Jul 24, 2009.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WTH

i remember a few years back, when i looked for i docs i could axe the old water troughs into a deed again

this is now not the case and there are water troughs EVERYWHERE in europa, sure its the same on other shards aswell

of course these are not wirth much, but they do little the place, can come in handy when i drop them off at new haven for new placers, and i am not sure if they block placement?

can the Devs, please add in a future patch the ability to redeed them again, or decay them?

at present it says i have to be in my home to do this????

not urgent i know, just a nice to have if poss;)

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

They do not block placement. I've generally found if you attempt to place a small 7x7 over them they will vanish...

I recall when trying to place something over a deeded item like that caused it to redeed. That doesn't happen anymore either.

Infact used to be if you placed a house over a vendor who was left out in the open it would cause them to vanish and all their junk would drop under the house sign.

This was handy and I used to clear them off the lands along with other items.

But as you said since they don't redeed anymore I don't much bother. Isn't much point to it.

As a matter of fact if you place over a vendor you could have the same problem I had and you could end up with the vendor attaching itself to your property. I had a vendor do that.... woke the next day to find the vendor in the middle of my new plot... could not get rid of the vendor at all...

It went into the house sign eventually and kept me from being able to demolish the plot. Also created a plot that went OSI... which I'm sure was irritating to most the IDOCer's on GL... course it would never have gone beyond slightly had I been able to demolish the plot anyway but it certainly did create a problem.

I wish they would fix it so the Vendor dropped with the house and vanished instead of leaving them standing there all alone...

And I agree they need to return to letting you axe the things.