1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Abandonment issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Apr 20, 2011.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

When Age of Shadows went live, lots of people moved to Malas and left npcs behind. When we placed a house, we in inadvertently gave the npc Gwendolyn the Barkeep a new home--just outside our own front steps. There she stood for years. When we replaced the house with a larger one last fall, she stood there still.

Now upon logging in after several months absence, I find that she has picked up stakes and moved to the house next door. I grant you that the next door keep is a little more high class than the present house, but still, how did she suddenly go mobile?

Gwendolyn, we miss you. Please come home.

2. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

U know women
    Turn ur back too long and they leave u for someone with a bigger house

3. nynyve

nynyve Guest

But we were just friends...and she didn't leave me when I left to play that other MMO for 2 years. Besides the gray color of the keep really doesn't match her outfit.

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

And a better kitchen..

5. shadowpearl

shadowpearl Guest

maybe a lil pixie spell will get her back *although they tend to backfire* :eek:

6. rofl better than leaving for a so called upgrade thats 20 years younger

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

:lol: :lol: :lol: