1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ABC 123 someone tel me!!!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Bamboo_Spyder, Jun 2, 2008.

1. I keep seeing the temp ABC. I get that part archer/bush/chiv. What I'd like some more information on is more exact amount for each skill and accompanying skills. As well as information regarding techniques for using this template.

I have a archer/chiv, with anat, tact, healing and resists. the rest i'm trying to decide. I realize i need bush, which i have soulstoned.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It looks like you pretty much have it covered.

For the template, a common version is:
    120 archery
    120 bushido
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 resist
    100 healing
    80 chivalry

Just remember that you can tweak all of the skills except for archery to best suit your style. Stats are typically (with 255 cap)
    Dex 125
    Str 90-100
    Int 30-40

Between perfection, lightning strike and enemy of one, damage output can be amazing, and you can reach the damage cap against any creature even without a slayer weapon (but slayer weapons do save time getting to that 300% damage cap). Healing is accomplished with a combination of bandages and confidence. Since nothing should be close enough to hit you often, confidence is more than enough healing ability.

For items, you want a bow with swing speed increase and mana leech. For armor, in addition to DCI and resists (most important two considerations for any armor set), you want as much dex and stamina increase as you can fit in order to shoot your bow faster. A slow firing archer isn't really much good.
  3. Awesome!! Thanks for the info.

Now to find that elusive 120 archery scroll.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    As long as you keep Archery & Tactics over 90 real, also keep an eye out for things that will let you add points or move points around for the template.As there are very few Artifact arms, if you can fit the arms of Tactical Excellence into your template, that can give you an extra 12 tactics, or move 10 tactics somewhere else. Similarly, there's the Aegis of Grace, which in the circlet form is medable (can't remember if it's base elf only, with human-useable ones off peerless, or if it is always human-wearable). It can give you an extra 10 Resist spells and a hefty amount of DCI if you end up fighting archer vs. archer. Then, of course, there's jewelry.
  5. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

Can someone explain why you would need bushido over 100? My warrior has two different templates atm, ABC and fence/vamp. Both utilize bushido at 100 and tactics and anat of 115.