1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ABC Type archer template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to run a comp bow swinging at 1.50 for Navrey while a tamer friend tanks. Planned on bow being:

HML
    40SSI
    HLD
    Fireball
    DI

As for the template, that is the tricky part.. I was thinking

100 Archery (20 on jewels)
    120 Tact
    120 Anat
    120 Bush
    100 Necro
    85 heal
    75 Chiv

Would this work? I was going to use wraith form. It is going to be a totally offensive template, not planning on being hit much.

2. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldn't you want the bow to be a spider slayer?

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I would agree you need Spider Slayer on that bow unless you plan to get to honor... which is very difficult to do unless Sonoma (which you mentioned you play in a different thread) is empty in Navrey's lair. And even so, that would mean you are also tanking. Your sampire would be a better choice than an archer if you are alone. At least that is my opinion.

I haven't exhausted testing, but I'm coming to the opinion that the sampire is the way to go for Navrey and an ABC Archer is the way for Slasher. But I'm not done testing sampire variants on Slasher. Next I have to try dropping anat for ss on him and see if curse weapon helps me stay alive longer.

-OBSIDIAN-