1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ability To Transform Items Through Crafting

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_S!ckLoveR, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Mind, I don't play anymore but I've been pondering about this for quite a long time.

I believe this ability should have gotten in the game along with Enhancing.
    I am not proposing total control, but for instance a crafter should be able to turn a platemail tunic into a chainmail tunic or a leather tunic to a female leather armour and so on.

Just an aesthetic change, nothing more. So if you just put in a few limitations it would be neat. Maybe do the same for shields and weapons? Turn a kryss's appearance to a dagger, etc.

Nay or yay? :p
  2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008

And there is a check box or something there that lets you start a poll
  3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

You can already transform plate into chain. First, smelt the plate ...
  5. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

You can already transform plate into chain. First, smelt the plate ...

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA thats so funny....and helpfull....and .........
  6. Was that a joke or a stupid comment? [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

A little from column A, a little from column B.
  8. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 19, 2004
    I personally would like to see the Crafter to control His own crafting. For example,if I found a double ax with 40% lightning off a daemon and I would like to get that on a fast hiting kryss-I would have to smelt the ax and get "Essence of Lightning (40%)" that would look like a gem of lightning. With that reward there would have to be risk. The risk would be to be possibility of destroying the ax and not getting anything from it. A lesser risk would be not getting the whole 40% of the essence from the ax.
  9. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

already posts of this idea in the "ideas den" where this should be. I've talked about this for years sadly, but nothing yet.