1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

About bans at the Napa Church

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Pacem, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacem

Pacem Guest

I most likely will not believed when I say this, but I will say it anyway. :)
    In most cases, at least the cases that I was in control of, when a person is acting like pretty much a jerk at a place that is considered God's house, and whose actions are totally out of line, there is at least one warning. Then, if the person continues (like the two fellows that made a scene there last week posing as demons and torching the place), they are banned from the church for a set time of two weeks (two services). After that, the ban is lifted and the people in question given a second chance.

This has proved effective, for after the bans are lifted and the people in question return, they are in most cases of an improved demeanor and they can take part in services. They will always be welcomed.

As for Willow, I will need to contact Nabin about this and get the info on what exactly is going on. I myself know her as someone that used to volunteer for WRR, myself being a DJ (if this is the same Willow I am thinking of), and personally have nothing against her. But in Nabin's defense, to ban a person from multiple houses he must have a good reason, I would think. I will definately get more info and see if we can come to a solution.

There is one thing I do not understand:
    How can someone be banned from a building when he/she isn't inside the building? As far as I am aware, you can only ban a char that is inside a building, unless the character in question had made a post on the building's bulletin board. If the person made a post, and that post was banished, the poster is auto-banned, reguardless of whether he/she is inside or out. That is the only way a person can be banned from the street, as far as I am aware.

2. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Previous thread about this was locked, we (the forum) should drop the subject.

Let those involved take it to PM's or something.

Just my (2c)

3. Pacem

Pacem Guest

Agreed, no more will be said. Good point btw ty

4. Not everybody can make it to heaven...

And you can get excommunicated from the Catholic church...

So I say ban away.

5. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

hmm richard your catholic? you would be the first black Catholic i ever met :)

6. Laf

Laf Guest

GAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LAF @ YOU ALL!!!

7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Message received. Nothing more to be said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.