1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

About blowpipes!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by OldAsTheHills, Aug 21, 2008.

1. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I know about the darts they use... but, where to find the blowpipe?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    MollyFyde's Emporium of course. Vendor 'MollyFydeCombat'
  3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Are you sure you don't mean, "blowhards"?:lick:
  4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Heh...when I saw this I thought maybe you were going to take up the glassblowing specialization of alchemy. Those blowpipes can only purchased from NPC in Gargoyle City in Ilshenar. They have an annoyingly small amount of uses. Player tinkers should be able to make exceptional glass blowpipes!!! :mad:

The fukiya dart gun which you are apparently interested in, is made with carpentry skill (min. of 60 skill required). The darts are made with fletching skill (min. of 50 skill required). To have the darts poisoned requires poisoning skill. Incidentally, these are very effective for resource gatherers with minimal combat capabilities to carry to handle minor spawn issues. I have used the darts with Kestrel, and with DP applied, you can shoot a pesky ogre or troll for example, and just run around out of their range until they drop dead. :p

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    I stock up from corpses, lol. Most I have found lately have carried Molly's mark. They are very accurate...la