1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

About chivalry spells

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by hampage, Sep 6, 2008.

1. hampage

hampage Guest

Hello, from UOGUIDE:

I don't understand the bolded statement... it says that LRC does affect Chivalry but it also says the minimum tithing points are necessary... what is the minimum since all chivalry spells have a fixed requirement of points?

also, can chivalry spells be interrupted if you are hit by a monster like magery ones do?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I know that with 100 % LRC you don't use any tithing at all.

And spells can be interrupted.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It means that, for a spell that takes 10 tithing points, you STILL have to have 10 tithing points in your pool - even if the points aren't used.

Example: If you want to cast something that takes 10 tithing points, and only have 5 in your pool, you can't cast it - even at 100% LRC. If you have 10 or more points, LRC then works normally.

4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Yea when i start training chivalry, i buy book and skill from npc, then throw like 20k on tithing points, then equip my mages 100% lrc 40lmc some mana regen suit, train chivalry to whatever level i want it, and have zero tithing points spent and so ready to fight/hunt whatever =)