1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

? about doom

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by longrod, Mar 31, 2010.

1. longrod

longrod Guest

Do the pieces of armor sets only drop on darkfather.Or do they drop on all doom monsters.
  2. all bossmonsters, including DF and roombosses.
  3. longrod

longrod Guest

Sweet ok thanks Thiefy.
  4. Armor sets ONLY drop on the DF. They DO NOT drop on room bosses. The person above has incorrect information. Only the DF's got the loot pack boost.
  5. longrod

longrod Guest

Ok because iv spent alot of time in doom,only to recieve armor drops on df.Side note what a waste bags of sending does'nt work.
  6. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    I thought armor set pieces dropped on the ML Boss monsters. Never new they dropped on the Dark Father. Thought Dark Father only dropped AoS Doom Arties.
  7. DF's and champ bosses all got a loot pack boost and can now drop any of the Peerless set pieces, with the exception of the Grizzle Set.
  8. i refer to stratics site, there is listed up, that they drop from: doombosses....

and a roomboss like fleshrenderer or abyssal is a doomboss, or they arent?

maybe they changed the droptables, then i was a mistake by myself.