1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] About one rule...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Someone of Pacific, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Someone of Pacific

Stratics Veteran

The "it still spawns" rule. I am sure, if I looked harder than I have I'm sure I would find the answer to this. But if someone had the ruined painting from doom could that technically not go in this forum because it still spawns? That seems kind of silly considering there are less or maybe an equal amount of those "handed out" a year than some of the EM items.

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yes you are correct, things like ruined paintings, blaze cus, academic books to a lesser extent - not allowed on rares forum. even tho things like conjurer's trinkets / garbs, EM clickies in the hundreds are less "rare" they do not spawn so are considered to be rares.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep. Although sometimes we will overlook a few items like a ruined painting and such when part of a very large auction of items.

4. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

they don't belong.
    Level 12 painting = 1 every two months x 12 months x 33 shards x 10 years = 1980 ruined paintings out there and still spawning.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone got one for sale?

6. Someone of Pacific

Stratics Veteran

Every 128 days, I don't understand where this 2 months came in... level 12 stealables have a spawn time roughly equal to 4 months. Takes us to 990 in existence. Not your 1980.

Also this...

7. Someone of Pacific

Stratics Veteran

Actually no, that isn't even correct, there are 27 shards not 33, and 2 of those cant be transferred to or from. 25 shards. 750 paintings :)

8. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

oops your right, i jumped from level 10 directly to level 12. But still 750 paintings and continuously spawning should belong to the trade forum.

blend and Flutter like this.