1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

About the buyback proposal..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by The Cheapsuit, Oct 8, 2010.

1. The Cheapsuit

The Cheapsuit Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there anyway you guys would consider reducing the buyback to 100k just until all the newer players get on their feet good?

2. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I think the buy back price Sakey suggested is reasonable......but the way FAT guild is going, I don't think the buy back will last. I guess Siege will start to see less and less PVP now that Diablo's guild are keeping ppl's suits.

3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Again, if you don't let it SPREAD and cause a chain reaction, then we can have PvP. Diablo will, and already has ****ed up the system a few times. If you just get him his suit back, he gives everyone's **** back.

As I said before - I don't care how much you hate anyone, or how much they **** you. Get revenge by KILLING THEM and SELLING THEIR STUFF BACK. If you keep their stuff, you **** everyone off. This goes for EVERYONE.

4. Malagar T'sarran

u guy kept superstition suit and mine only one i kept was nadal cause i was actualy trying to pvp 10 v 2 at yew and i started frozing up, and u guy gave my **** to nadal so i was mad and bought virgil suit . U dont give someone else suit to someone that arent gonna sell back

5. The Cheapsuit

The Cheapsuit Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's reasonable I just thought lowering it just a bit may benefit everyone in the long run. Besides it's only reasonable to well established people.

6. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's hilarious hearing that from you, cheapy. Go to trammel!

It's really a good way to make money to be honest. If you win, you still make a good chunk of money on the suit. People are choosing to take advantage of the buyback prices because it lets them equip in better suits.

Here are the current rates which are accepted as the norm:
    Garb - 625k
    Quiver - 150k
    Totem of the Void - 200k
    +4 Int Boots - 250k
    Samurai Helms - 100k
    Shrouds of the Condemned - 150k
    Imbued pieces -20k per
    Faction artifacts - 1:1 gold to silver (5k rank1, 10k rank4, etc...)

We only counted the faction artifacts and imbued pieces (weaps, armor, jewels, anything else imbueable) for the discounted prices. The rest of the stuff remains at full price with a faction hue discount. A "newbie" probably won't even get looted unless they're wearing the above items, and the above items are 100% reasonable. I pay over 1m still when I die. Someone who chooses not to wear the more expensive items pays like 100k for their suit.

Also, everyone has been getting their stuff back, aside from diablo and nadal (because they rage on each other). This system is working out very, very well for all of us.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I had posted the updated list in the stickied thread fyi.